Wednesday, August 19, 2009

the fun side of things

Written yesterday:
I am equally as exhausted today as I went back to the Jacob Javits Convention Center to look at the booths we couldn't get to on Sunday during the New York International Gift Market. I took some down time afterwards and saw "The Hangover;" hilarious. Then I came home, worked on planning my schedule for tomorrow (in and around deliveries and such...).

While Mom and Dad were in town we went to several great restaurants as well as a Mets game at the new Citi Field. The Mets were celebrating 50 years since their Championship win over Baltimore Orioles in 1969. Needless to say, they talked about the game all night and Dad just cringed. On another note, the Mets played the San Francisco Giants. The first professional baseball game I attended was a Giants game in San-Fran. The game was awesome, the food was great, and our seats were top notch! Thanks Dad for hooking us up with those seats!

P.S. Patpat- my tomato knife is in a box labeled "kitchen" in Arkansas

No comments:

Post a Comment